Truffle Base A sinfully rich truffle base that adds rhythm to your cakes.
Rich's Truffle Base
- Arrives frozen. Store at -18°C or below.
- Thaw in refrigerator (+2°C and +7°C) for 24-36 hours before use.
- Shake well before use.
- Weigh the product in a saucepan.
- Heat the Rich’s Truffle Base on medium heat (stir often to avoid scorching) until it comes to a boil.
- Stir well until all the chocolate melts and dissolves to give a homogenous truffle.
- Remove from flame and add chopped dark chocolate (min 40% or more).
- Preferably pass the mixture through a soup strainer to remove any lumps.
- The truffle needs to be rested for 12 hours at below 25°CC to set.
- Use over cakes or desserts as any chocolate truffle.
- Can be heated to maximum 45°C for application purposes.
- Unused product must be refrigerated and can even be frozen.
- Unopened: Frozen shelf life (at -18°C or below) – 12 months
- Thawed and unopened: Refrigerated shelf life (at +4°C to +7°C) – 5 days
- Thawed and opened: Refrigerated shelf life (at +4°C to +7°C) – 3 days
- Unit Weight: 2 kg
- Case Count: 6 units in one case