- 6 People
- Rich’s Whip Topping (Whipped): 150 gms
- Rich’s Truffle Base: 300 gms
- Chocolate Compound: 30 gms
- Dark Chocolate Sponge: 75 gms
- Sugar Syrup: 50 gms
- Chocolate for garnish: 10 gms
- Line the steel mould with dark sponge & soak with sugar syrup.
- Prepare Chocolate Truffle out of Rich’s Truffle Base and chocolate compound.
- Mix the whipped Rich’s Whip Topping with the liquid truffle.
- Pour the mixture into the mould and set in the mould overnight.
- De-mould the cake and garnish with chocolate.