- 38 portions
- Better Crème 500gm
- For Choux
- Flour 300gm
- Sugar 5gm
- Salt 5gm
- Rich’s Cremagic 250gm
- Water 250gm
- Butter 200gm
- Eggs 500gm
- For Cracked Top
- Flour 190gm
- Egg 1no
- Egg Yolk1no
- For Raspberry Filling
- Frozen Raspberry 100gm
- Rich’s Nugel 50gm
- Castor sugar 50gm
For Crack top
- Cream butter & sugar in a mixing bowl, until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add eggs & fold in flour, mix properly & refrigerate for few hours.
- In a medium pan boil together water, Rich’s cremagic, butter, sugar & salt .
- Bringthat mix to the boil add the sieved flour and dry it out for one minute
- Put prepared mixture in the mixing boil, cool it down for 2 minutes then start adding the eggs slowly.
- Check for the consistency &pipe the mixture on silicon sheet, now pipe prepared crack top mixture on top & bake at 200C for 12mins, then reduce the temperature to 160 & further bake for another 10mins or until golden crust is formed
- Once baked dry it out in the dryer.
- Divide éclair in 2 parts from centre & allow to rest for few hours or until cools down completely.
- Take a heavy bottom pan & boil together frozen Raspberry, Rich’s Nugel & sugar .
- Remove & allow to cool down.
- Whip Rich’s Better Crème until firm, take 100gm of better crème & fold it with raspberry mixture.
- Pipe out raspberry mixture at bottom of choux & refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Using star nozzle pipe Rich’s Better crème on top of raspberry mixture & place top crust .
- Serve cold.
For Choux paste.
For Raspberry Filling.