- 20 People
- Laminated Puff dough 500gm
- Rich’s Better Crème 200gm
- Castor Sugar 100gm
- Vanilla Pod 1no
- Pre-heat the oven at 200C .
- Take laminated puff dough & roll out the dough at 10mm thickness.
- Spray water & sprinkle sugar on top & fold it .
- Rest for 30 mins in refrigerator & roll out the dough at 5mm thickness.
- Take aluminum horns & grease properly with fat.
- Cut strips of puff & coat it around horns.
- Place prepared horns in a baking tray, bake for 20mins.
- Reduce temperature to 160 C & dry puff horns for another 10mins.
- Remove & allow cooling of puff horns.
- In a whipping machine, whip Rich’s Better Crème & add vanilla pod.
- Fill Rich’s Better Crème in star nozzle piping bag & pipe inside the puff horns.
- Serve cold.