Better Puff Buns
BETTER PUFF BUNS
- 24 People
- Better Crème 500gm
- For Choux
- Flour 300gm
- Sugar 5gm
- Salt 5gm
- Rich’s Cremagic 250gm
- Water 250gm
- Butter 200gm
- Eggs 500gm
- In a medium pan boil together water, Rich’s cremagic, butter, sugar & salt.
- Bringthat mix to the boil add the sieved flour and dry it out for one minute
- Put prepared mixture in the mixing boil, cool it down for 2 minutes then start adding the eggs slowly
- Check for the consistency &pipe the mixture in the disposable cup cake moulds, now & bake at 200C for 12mins, then reduce the temperature to 160 & further bake for another 10mins or until golden crust is formed.
- Once baked dry it out in the dryer
- Divide puff buns in 2 parts from centre & allow to rest for few hours or until cools down completely.
- Whip Rich’s Better Crème until firm, using star nozzle pipe Rich’s Better crème on the base& place top crust.
- Serve cold