- 6 People
- Rich’s Truffle Base: 200 gms
- Chocolate Compound: 20 gms
- Gelatine: 3 gms
- White Meringue: 150 gms
- Banana: 150 gms
- Sponge: 70 gms
- Prepare Chocolate Truffle out of Rich’s Truffle Base and chocolate compound.
- Soak gelatine in water for some time and then melt it in the microwave.
- Mix the melted gelatine in the chocolate truffle evenly.
- Make the meringue as directed in Truffle Meringue ht recipe.
- Fold the meringue and truffle and pour in a steel mouled with sponge layer.
- Place the bananaes inside the mould and cover it with the mixture.
- Set in freezer overnight.
- De-mould the cake. Garnish it and serve whole or cut into pastries.