- What information RGPPL collects from you and how they use it
- What choices you have about how RGPPL treats your information
- How RGPPL protects your information
- What RGPPL does about children visiting this Website
- How you can contact RGPPL
- Changes in the policy
INFORMATION RGPPL COLLECTS FROM YOU
By using RGPPL’s Website or providing personal information to us, you are consenting
to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information described in this
Active Information Collection
Like many other web sites, we actively collect information from our visitors both by asking specific questions on this site and by permitting you to communicate directly with us via e-mail. Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc.). RGPPL uses this information for the purposes for which you provide it. For example, if you provide your resume to RGPPL for purposes of obtaining employment, the resume will be used for activities related to your potential employment.
Passive Information Collection
Some of the information we collect depends on the settings on your web browser. Please check your web browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings. In addition to the information sent by your web browser, as you navigate through a web site, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as navigational data collection.
Like most web site operators, we track IP addresses, use both session and persistent cookies, and assign Internet tags. Our system also automatically gathers information about the areas you visit on this site and collects operational information about the technology you use, such as your browser, type of computer, operating systems and Internet service providers.
We passively collect information to understand what areas of this site are most popular, which areas may require improvement and what technologies are being used by our visitors. This information helps us to update and improve this site. We also use this information for security purposes, to detect and to block security breaches and to provide you with a safe online environment.
Limitations on the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
To the extent required by applicable law, whenever RGPPL collects personal
information on the RGPPL Website, RGPPL will:
- Provide timely and appropriate notice to you about its data practices;
- Collect, use, disclose and transfer your personal information only with your consent, which may be express or implied, depending on the sensitivity of the personal information, legal requirements, and other factors;
- Take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and, where necessary, kept upto-date;
- Use your personal information and database to update you with current offers, product launches and internal marketing purposes.
RGPPL will disclose your Customer Data to law enforcement agencies, public, regulatory authorities, border control agencies or other organisations for security, customs and immigration purposes, if legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such use is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal obligation, process or request;
- enforce our terms and conditions and other agreements, including investigation of any potential violation thereof;
- detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or
- protect the rights, property, health or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (including exchanging Customer Data with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
RGPPL will also disclose your Customer Data to third parties:
- in the event that RGPPL sell or buy any business or assets, in which case RGPPL may disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if RGPPL or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Customer Data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- to comply with legal obligations, processes or requests (such as disclosing Customer Data to executors in response to court orders).
In addition, RGPPL may disclose Customer Data to our legal advisors for establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights, to our other professional advisors, or as otherwise authorised or required by law. RGPPL also reserves the right to share Customer Data as is necessary to prevent a threat to the life, health or security of an individual or corporate entities such as RGPPL. Further, RGPPL will disclose Customer Data, as is necessary, to investigate suspected unlawful activities including but not limited to fraud, intellectual property infringement or privacy.
Retention of Personal Information
RGPPL retains the personal information collected on the web site as long as necessary to provide the services, products and information you request or as permitted by applicable law.
CHOICES YOU HAVE ABOUT HOW RGPPL USES YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with as many choices and as much control as possible regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
You may also send us an e-mail message at ITIndia@rich.com to request to correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. To protect your privacy, we will only respond to e-mail messages sent from the e-mail account you used to set up your account. Should you elect to have your information deleted, we will also delete your user account.
If you do not want any information collected, then you should choose not to use the RGPPL web site.
HOW RGPPL PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION
We work hard to protect your personal information. RGPPL will not sell personal information collected from its web site to mailing list brokers without your express consent. All information is stored within a secured database that is not accessible to the outside world. Resumes are stored on file systems that are not publicly accessible. All RGPPL servers are protected behind both hardware and software firewalls. Lowlevel access to all information is restricted to authorized support personnel only.
This site contains links to other web sites operated by third parties that may be of interest to you. We cannot control these third-party sites, which may collect personal information from you. When you follow a link and leave this site, you do so at your own risk. RGPPL takes the protection of your Customer Data seriously but, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Customer Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Customer Data transmitted through any channel, such
as the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
WHAT RGPPL DOES ABOUT CHILDREN VISITING THIS WEBSITE
This site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect information from site visitors in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose online. If your child has submitted personal information and you would like to request that such information be deleted from our records, you may do so by using the feedback mechanisms provided at a particular RGPPL web site, by clicking on the feedback link or by writing us at the address set forth in Section 5 below. If we become aware that Customer Data has been collected from a person under the age of 18 without parental or guardian consent, we will delete this Customer Data and, where that minor has anaccount, terminate the minor’s account.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT RGPPL
Rich Graviss Products Private Limited (RGPPL)
Address: Rich Graviss Products Pvt. Ltd., 7th Floor, Fairlink Centre, Behind Monginis
Factory, Off New Link Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai – 400 058.
CHANGES IN THE POLICY
Additional Privacy Terms or Notices
In addition to this Privacy Notice, there may be specific campaigns or promotions which will be governed by additional privacy terms or notices. We encourage you to read these additional terms or notices before participating in any such campaigns or promotions as you will be required to comply with them if you participate. Any additional privacy terms or notices will be made prominently available to you.