Best-in-class whip topping to bake best-in-class cakes.
Rich’s Niagara Farms
- Arrives frozen. Store at -18°C or below.
- Thaw in refrigerator (+2°C and +7°C) for 24-36 hours before use.
- Keep refrigerated after thawing.
- Shake well before opening
- Pour into a chilled bowl (Should not exceed 20% of bowl capacity).
- Whip at medium speed until the product loses its gloss, pulls away from the sides of the bowl and begins to form soft peaks
- Whipped product must be stored under refrigeration and can even be frozen.
- Unopened: Frozen shelf life (at -18°C or below) – 12 months
- Thawed and unopened: Refrigerated shelf life (at +4°C to +7°C) : 2 weeks
- Opened and unwhipped: Refrigerated shelf life (at +4°C to +7°C) : 5 days
- Whipped: Refrigerated shelf life (at +4°C to +7°C) : 3 days
- Unit Weight: 1 kg
- Case Count: 12 units in one case